As chimney sweeps across the country are entering busy season and a chill creeps into the air, it’s an important time to note the value of a chimney sweep website. In order to maximize “busy season,” attract more leads and get attention from interested customers, every chimney sweep needs a high-quality website.
Why Do You Need a Chimney Sweep Website?
Do you long for the days when getting organic business was as easy as updating your listing in the yellow pages? Well, those days are gone! 97% of customers search for local businesses online when they need a service performed around the house, and you’ll be missing out on 100% of that business if you don’t have a chimney sweep website. Getting your business noticed by search engines will also result in free traffic. While you can always invest in online advertising or pay-per-click (PPC) ads, nothing beats the low price of $0.00.
Most customers are also searching for information from mobile devices. If you have an outdated chimney sweep website currently on the web, but it won’t load properly on a mobile device, you might as well have no website at all. At 49dollarsites.com, our websites are designed to be viewed on desktop and mobile devices for a seamless customer experience anywhere.
What Does a Chimney Sweep Website Need?
- Credentials: Since there are so many different chimney sweep scams circulating, listing your credentials and training prominently on your website will show searchers that you’re a real, trustworthy business.
- Contact Information: Customers won’t spend much time searching for a way to get in touch, so your phone number, email and a contact form should be conveniently located on your single page site. Every chimney sweep website should also have hours of operation listed to tell customers when they can expect a call back.
- Services: Many chimney sweep companies provide more than basic inspection and repair services. Some companies offer other home improvement services like gutter cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. If you have more to offer, make sure that you list everything on your website to get as many leads as possible.
- Intuitive Navigation: Our single page sites make it easy to find everything that matters. Many small businesses like yours benefit from single page websites since it is easy to find everything that matters. Simple navigation is best.
- Great Content: Professionally-written content will answer customer questions, showcase your expertise and add to the authority of your website. Great content will also ensure the best possible search ranking for your chimney sweep website.
Schedule a Call to Create Your Chimney Sweep Website Today
Ready to get started on your 49dollarsites.com website? Schedule a call today!